Safari is one of the prominent web browser provided by the apple to its users which helps them to browse content online. There users can work on multiple browser, set favourite on home page and many other features.
Apple safari comes as a default browser which enables the users to browse content online. The apple safari customer service is available for the users to provide solution to them for all their issues.
It comes with multiple features but still it is not free from technical issues which cause trouble to the users.
It sometimes happens that users might find that the safari browser stops responding. In this case, users need to go through the given steps
Turn off safari extension:
- From safari menu, choose preferences
- Select the extensions icon then select the extension from the list
- Deselect the enable checkbox to turn off extension
Remove internet plug-ins and other add-ons
- Choose go>go to folder from menu bar then type library and go
- In the home folder, open library folder by choosing go>library from the menu bar
- Among the given folders, move any one to the trash
- Internet plug-ins, input methods, input managers and scripting additions
- If removing the file resolves the issue then run safari again
- Put the files back until you find the folder resolving the issue
- Open trash and select the file you removed
- Choose file>put back
Apart from this, users might also face issues related to safari browser which could cause difficulty to them while working.
For any issue related to the safari browser, users can avail the apple safari customer service through which they will provide the best solution to the users.They can also call on the apple safari customer service phone number and interact with the experts to get the solution for their issues.
Disclaimer: Ebiztown is providing information about different industries through blog or articles. People can also add questions and answers through Ebiztown.com. Ebiztown has no connection with any brand, Brand name used in content is only for information purpose. If you have found any issues with ebiztown do mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.