Ways to add SBCGlobal email to Outlook?
SBCGlobal is one of the popular domain names, which is now acquired by At & T. The advantage of using SBC is that it allows you to access SBS email from any technical device. You can easily configure it on almost every email platform, whether Yahoo, Gmail, etc. However, going ahead with the query, how do I add my SBCGlobal email to Outlook? You can follow some step-by-step procedures given below to add SBCGlobal email to Outlook.
Points to be considered before adding SBCGlobal email to Outlook
1. At first, make sure that you have a strong internet connection
2. You should have your SBCGobal account details with you like, username, email id, and password
3. Backup all your SBCGlobal emails, as you may lose some data while processing
Steps to add SBCGlobal Email account to Outlook
How do I add my SBCGlobal email to Outlook? Firstly, open your operating system from the start menu and launch the Outlook email program from your system.
To add sbcglobal to outlook first of all go to the File tab and then click on the tab Add Account button
It will start an Add account setup, then tick on Manual Setup else Additional; server types and hit Next button
Click on the tab Internet Email from the choose service page window, now click on the Next tab
On the next page, type the below details in the User Information field
Username: Type your full name
Email address: Type SBC Global Email address along with domain
Select either IMAP or POP account in the Account Type box. Fill in the server information.
In case you select IMAP account types, enter the detail below
Incoming E-mail Server:imap.mil.att.net
Incoming port: 993
Outgoing Email Server:smpt.mail.att.net
Outgoing port: 465
In case you select POP account type, enter the details given below
Incoming E-mail Server:inbound.att.net
Incoming port: 995
Outgoing Email Server:outbound.att.net
Outgoing port: 465
Now go ahead with settings below under column Login Information
Email Address: SBCGlobal email id belongs to your account
Password: SBCGlobal email account sign-in password of your account
go ahead with the type of Encrypted connection: SSL during login
After following the above information, click on Next and Finish to save. While logging into your SBCGlobal email account on Outlook, generate the secure mail key to avoid any trouble.
1. Go to the ATT profile, select SBCGlobal.net email account
2. Locate the secure mail key section and then select manage secure mail key
3. Now go to the SBCGlobal email address and click on Add secure mail key
4. Set a Nickname for your secure mail key as it will be easy to recognize later
5. Choose to create a secure mail key and click Ok to create
6. Go to the Microsoft put to use secure mail key for login
How do I add my SBCGlobal email to Outlook? So using the information above, you can now add your SBCGlobal email to Outlook easily. In case you have any issues, you can connect to the SBCGlobal customer representative.
Add Your Review or feedback
Here are some suggestions to get you started.