How do I cancel my Yahoo Subscription?
Yahoo is well known for its email and other services such as finance news, games, and more. While most of the products of Yahoo are free, it also has various paid programs. There are various services available, and if you have already purchased one and are unsatisfied, you can cancel the service anytime.
To know more about the service and to cancel Yahoo subscription, you can simply go through this context.
Types of service and how to cancel the service
There are 6 various programs offered by Yahoo. All the service has various subscription processes and has various functions. Here are the 6 different services offered by Yahoo.
- Yahoo plus Secure
- Yahoo plus Mail
- Yahoo plus Finance
- Yahoo plus Support
- Yahoo plus Protect
- Yahoo plus Fantasy
Step-by-step procedure to cancel Yahoo plus:
Though there are various Yahoo plus programs, the cancellation process for all the services has the same procedure. If you are unaware of the policy, then you can simply follow the below points and make the cancellation.
In the desktop browser:
The following are the steps to cancel your Yahoo subscriptions if you would like to use your web browser.
- Begin by visiting the official page of Yahoo.
- Then, from the setting option, you need to click on the “My Subscription” tab.
- There, you can see all the subscriptions that have been made with Yahoo.
- Click on the service you can to cancel and click on the cancel option.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions to cancel.
From the mobile app:
If you want to cancel your yahoo subscription using the mobile applications, here are the steps you can use to cancel.
- Open the application on your phone.
- Go to the settings.
- Now tap on the “My Subscription.”
- After that, tap on the service you want to cancel.
- To cancel, simply click on the corresponding option and follow the instructions displayed.
These are the two simple ways you can use to cancel your subscription with yahoo. There is also the calling service and the do not pay service to cancel your subscription. If you like to know about those two canceling methods as well, then continue reading.
Using the contact number:
If you find the above methods difficult, you can also use the contact number of customer service and get help from a professional. If you are not sure how to get in touch with a live agent, you can use the steps that are provided in the below points.
- You need to first go to the official support page of Yahoo.
- There, you can see various options and tabs.
- You need to look and search for the contact us option.
- When you visit Yahoo contact us page, you will see the option to reach out to the customer service department.
- Look for the contact number and dial the number.
- Follow the IVR procedure and get connected to the live agent.
- Given enough information and request for the cancellation.
- Check your registered email for further information.
Using the Donotpay method:
Sometimes, there can be slight errors after the cancellation, i.e., it will not be completely canceled. To be sure about the cancellation, you can use Donotpay. If you are not sure how you can use it, then follow the steps that are provided below.
- You need to first login to your Donotpay account.
- Search for the Manage subscription option.
- Given the name of the subscription, you want to cancel.
- You need to provide the account details and other information.
- Click on the cancel bar and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- You can check for the confirmation in your registered email address.
All the methods to cancel a Yahoo subscription are clearly provided in the above context. You can simply go through the context and get the needed help. If you need any further intimation, you can simply visit the official support page and go through the given FAQs.
Disclaimer: Ebiztown is providing information about different industries through blog or articles. People can also add questions and answers through Ebiztown.com. Ebiztown has no connection with any brand, Brand name used in content is only for information purpose. If you have found any issues with ebiztown do mail at email@example.com.