How do I change my Yahoo Verification Phone Number
How to change your verification phone number on Yahoo?
Do you want to know how to change your Yahoo phone number that has been registered for verification purposes? You can change your verification number on Yahoo anytime if you're having difficulties receiving account key on your existing phone number. Your Yahoo verification phone number is added for an extra levels of safety, allowing you to get a code whenever you sign in from a new device or browser. However, if you need to change your phone number on Yahoo for whatever reason, you can do so easily. More information on how do I change my Yahoo verification phone number may be found in the details listed below.
Find out how to change your Yahoo verification number?
Many times, a Yahoo user may wish to change their verification phone number for a variety of reasons, including the fact that the previous number is no longer in use. Whatever the cause, it is essential for keeping your Yahoo mail information up to date. You may alter your verification phone number on Yahoo by using either a browser or the Yahoo mobile app. If you want to learn that how do I change my Yahoo verification phone number, look at the steps mentioned below.
Steps to change your verification phone number from browser
- To begin, open a browser and go to the Yahoo website.
- Enter your user ID and password to log into your account.
- Next navigate to the account security area of your Yahoo account profile.
- Then you must select the Edit option next to the verification phone number.
- Afterwards, next to the phone number you wish to change, select the Edit icon Image.
- Then you must input a new phone number to replace your old recovery information.
- Finally, hit the confirm button and then follow the on-screen instructions to validate your new phone number on Yahoo.
Steps to change your verification phone number from Yahoo app
- To begin, open the Yahoo App and sign in to your account.
- Then, on Yahoo App, tap your Profile symbol in the top left corner.
- Next, from your Yahoo profile, navigate to the Manage Accounts option.
- Afterwards, under Manage Account Settings, select the Account Info option.
- Then, from there, go to the security settings to change your verification phone number.
- After that, next to your existing verification phone number, select the edit button
- Then select the Edit icon Image next to your phone number and type a new number for account verification.
- Finally, press the confirm button and follow the on-screen prompts to successfully change your verification phone number on Yahoo.
Therefore, you can find out details for how do I change my Yahoo verification phone number from the information provided above, as the proper procedure is outlined in the section above. If you have any problems changing your verification number, you can contact the Yahoo support staff for help. You may also contact Yahoo customer service if you need any other account-related assistance as well as if you need to know the details related to some query.
Disclaimer: Ebiztown is providing information about different industries through blog or articles. People can also add questions and answers through Ebiztown.com. Ebiztown has no connection with any brand, Brand name used in content is only for information purpose. If you have found any issues with ebiztown do mail at email@example.com.