How do I fix Google not responding on my tablet
Google is considered to be one of the most convenient, prominent and leading American company. There are a lot of services and products by Google by which people from different parts of the world are fond of. From simple and easy web browser to interesting Google applications to advanced Google email services and many other applications are known to give proper and very tough competition to other companies in the digital market.
As the flow of information is a non-stop process and it keeps on going on without any break, there are a lot of things that are yet to be introduced for better performances of all the applications.Not only this, but Google also holds a strong and separate section of the team which is present to solve all the issues of its users. Also, Google is open to take feedback so that it can improve its performance and service.
So, if you are facing any issue with any of the Google application then you are either free to contact its google support or you may also find your solution here in this article. So, if you are such a user who is facing issues with Google not responding on my tablet then you do not have to panic. All you need to do is stay calm and composed and look for the resolution which you may find here.
Before directly jumping to find the resolution, first, check the reason behind your issue. And some of the reasons are stated below.
1. To start with the first issue arises when the user’s internet connection is not responding properly.
2. The second issue that the user might come to face is the freezing of Google chrome. And this might occur due to a corrupted installation of Google Chrome web browser.
3. Sometimes third-party applications can cause Google to not work and respond properly.
4. Another reason can be due to the collection of caches, thumbnails, browsing history and cookies.
5. One of the most unknown reasons is the version of Google one is working on and also the operating system of the tablet as well.
And there might be many other reasons which might lead to such an issue of Google to not respond on a tablet. Hence, to fix such glitches, the users may now refer to the resolution below.
1. To start with first of all check the internet connection. If not responding then contact the service provider to get the issue resolved.
2. In the case of Google freezing continuously the user can uninstall and then install the Google application and check if it worked or not.
3. In case of any applications to stop working of Google then uninstall the application. The user can even turn t check if any of the antivirus application is doing this or not. If yes, then you can stop its scanning.
4. Get the accumulated history, caches and cookies clear from the browser settings option.
5. Also, check and update the Google Chrome web browser as well as the operating system of your tablet.
Hence, with the help of the above tips and tricks, the users can easily get their resolution.<.p>
Add Your Review or feedback
Here are some suggestions to get you started.
You can claim this listing by “Edit this Listing” and add more details about this business.