Google not Loading in Iframe
How can you fix the issue of Google Chrome that has stopped loading in an iframe?
Iframe has always helped us by allowing us to embed a web page within another web page. It displays multiple HTML pages displayed in the same browser windows. But, we generally encounter many users who feel that their browser Google Chrome is not supporting iframe, and they feel annoyed because of the poor functioning of it. In this case, they can try to apply some of the useful tips for getting rid of this issue.
If you are facing the issue of Google not loading in an iframe, then you can opt for the troubleshooting steps that we will be explaining below. These troubleshooting steps are quite easy to take and will not consume much of your time. If you feel that you are not able to comprehend it, then you are free to call on the helpline number for more help. For now, let us have a look at the steps.
Troubleshooting required to fix the bug of Google not loading in an iframe:
Try iframe in some different browser:
If Google Chrome is causing trouble for you, then you can go for using Opera Mini that is user-friendly and offers great security to the users. You can also enjoy the feature of anti-tracking protection as well as VPN in this browser. So, with all these features, we recommend you to give a try to this.
Disable/enable the iframe from Internet Options:
You can also go for this step if still your Google is not loading in an iframe:
- You need to first click on the Cortana search box and then type in the internet options.
- After that, you will have to choose the first option.
- Select the Security tab.
- The next step is to choose the security tab and then ultimately select between the Local intranet, internet, trusted and restricted sites.
- Then, you will have to click on the custom level button.
- The next step is to scroll down to the launching programs and files in the iframe option and then go for the Disable if you want to remove it completely. You can choose for each of the websites you visit.
- Then, you need to click ok to apply this and exit the menu of internet options.
These are the steps that can help you come out of the tough situation that you are stuck into. As mentioned earlier, you can freely contact the customer support of Google to know the solution of Google not loading in an iframe. The executives will definitely help you out fix this issue.
Disclaimer: Ebiztown is providing information about different industries through blog or articles. People can also add questions and answers through Ebiztown.com. Ebiztown has no connection with any brand, Brand name used in content is only for information purpose. If you have found any issues with ebiztown do mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.