How do I get back my disabled Google Account
How can you get your Google account back that is disabled?
Is it possible that your Google account has been disabled? If this is the case, don't panic; there are certain strategies that can help you get it back. Because it aims to protect the security of a user account, Google normally shuts an account if there is some questionable behavior going on there. In the event of a breach of Google's terms and conditions, an account will be suspended. Google does have the right to cancel as well as disable any account during any time without prior notice to the account holder. You can learn all about how to restore a Google account that has been disabled by looking at the sections below.
How to reactivate your Google account after it is disabled?
If you're seeking for information on how to restore a disabled Google account, you've reached the right place. A disabled Google account can be get back by a user with the help of recovery method that can be done with the due of details such as your phone number, email, etc. Would you like to learn that how do I get back my disabled Google account? If so then please look through the details below.
- Open the Google recovery page and enter your email address in the field provided.
- Then select next button and input your previous Google password, or choose an option.
- Allow Google to deliver a passcode to your contact number by selecting either the SMS or call alternative.
- After you get the code on your phone, write it down and enter it correctly on the recovery page.
- Then you need to submit the code in order to be moved towards the password reset screen.
- You may also pick I don't have my phone on the previous page to obtain a code in recovery email.
- Then hit the submit button and go to your recovery email to get the code.
- Afterwards paste the code on the recovery page and go to the password reset box.
- Create a strong password for your account by inputting a unique password twice and then saving it.
- If you don't have access to your other email, you can opt for the security question option.
- To access to the security questions option from there, you must hit the try another way button.
- Provide the right answer to your security question once it appears on the screen.Then, when Google has validated your response, you will be sent to the password reset page.
- After that, you may re-create a new password to regain access to your Google account, which has been disabled.
You can use the information above to learn how to get back the access to your Google account that has been disabled for reasons unknown to you. In addition, you can also get help from a Google’s customer service agent in case you are having issues while restring your disabled account. Google provides total assistance to its customers who are having account problems, and they do it through a technical staff of professionals.
Disclaimer: Ebiztown is providing information about different industries through blog or articles. People can also add questions and answers through Ebiztown.com. Ebiztown has no connection with any brand, Brand name used in content is only for information purpose. If you have found any issues with ebiztown do mail at email@example.com.