How to fix if Google Play Store has stopped working?
Steps to fix if your Google Play Store has stopped working
If you are facing Google store has stopped working error message in your device. There might a problem of corrupted data and unhygienic configuration or the settings of your Play store. In the real-life based studies, it comes into notice that Google Play Store established a vital role among the users from downloading the food app to the traveling app. Each and Everything you can count on your fingers by using Google Play Store, so let’s have a detailed look to fix the google play store has stopped
Turn on the security features of your Google Play Store and check regular updates to bring new and configured features of your device. Let’s have a close look to more about the method.
Embrace these potential methods to fix Google Play Store error.
This approach is mostly used by large number of users to fix the issue of error.
Method 1:Clearing data and cache of the Google Play Store
- First, you move to the settings.
- Click on Apps, you will showcase the list of installed apps.
- Tap down to search for the Google Play Store app.
- Click on it.
- In the next move, you tap on the storage to clear data and clear caches.
- Make sure you recheck all your play store settings.
- Even after following you unable to fix the google play store has stopped error, you can use this below-mentioned method to fix the issue of error.
Method 2: Removing and reading Google account
- First go to settings.
- Tap on the accounts.
- Further, you will be asked to remove the email address associated with the account.
- Before removing the email address, make sure that you have sync all your data with your Google account.
- Click on the Menu button.
- In the next move, you tap on the remove account option.
- You have to confirm the removal of selected Gmail account
- Now moving back to account settings page and tap on the add account option.
- Click on the Google.
- Wait until you prompt a message to sign in your account.
- Give the details of Google account email.
- Type the Gmail password to start process.
- In last follow the on-screen to complete task.
- Here you become able to fix.
Finally, you have achieved the milestone to fix google play store has stopped working issue. If you are seeking immediate feedback from the customer support solution, you can call them directly on their contact number or on their mentioned phone number.
Share your cogent concern over the mail or by connecting live person at the other end. Get more info in-depth about the process of google play store has stopped working.
Disclaimer: Ebiztown is providing information about different industries through blog or articles. People can also add questions and answers through Ebiztown.com. Ebiztown has no connection with any brand, Brand name used in content is only for information purpose. If you have found any issues with ebiztown do mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.