How to set up your Juno email account on Android
Juno is a very popular internet service provider in the United States. Further, it also offers its customers with free email service which they can use to send and receive a large amount of data. Besides, this the Juno email service offers the best and unique services to its customers like instant messaging, latest feeds, online games, videos etc. Moreover, the users can also manage their Juno email account on various devices using the POP3 access. So, today in this article, you will be provided with a simple procedure on how to setup Juno email on Android. Further, by using this procedure you can easily avail the various services like push notifications and all system integration to share and send Juno emails.
Procedure to set up Juno email account on Android
For the users who wish to set up the Juno email on their Android device, it is suggested to follow the procedure provided or can also reach out to technical support for further assistance on how to setup Juno email on Android.
- To set up Juno mail on your Android device, launch the app section and tap on Mail icon.
- Further, you are required to select other POP3/IMAP.
- And in case, if an email account is already added to your device then, select the Add account option.
- After that, you are required to enter your Juno username and password in the provided field.
- Once done, you need to select on Next option to continue the process.
- Thereafter, you are required to set the POP server as pop.juno.com with server port as 995.
- Further, you need to select the security type as SSL.
- Once done, you are required to tap on Next option.
- Then, you need to set SMTP server as smtp.juno.com with server port as 465.
- Again, you need to select the Security type as SSL.
- After that, again tap on Next option.
- Besides, you can also personalize the display name and account name for your Juno email account.
- Then, click on Finish Setup option to complete the process.
And with this, the query on how to setup Juno email on Android is resolved. However, you can also reach out to technical support for assistance in setting up your account. Hence, with this simple procedure, you can easily set up your Juno account on your Android device. And for more queries regarding your Juno account, you can reach out to the support.
Disclaimer: Ebiztown is providing information about different industries through blog or articles. People can also add questions and answers through Ebiztown.com. Ebiztown has no connection with any brand, Brand name used in content is only for information purpose. If you have found any issues with ebiztown do mail at email@example.com.